So are ready to apply some Color Street 100% Nail Polish Strips? Color Street is fast, fun and easy to apply. These 100% Nail Polish Strips can be applied to fingers and toes in just a few minutes while at home, on a lunch break at work, or even in a moving car! (Don’t try that with bottled nail polish!) .
So how do you apply Color Street?
Just follow these quick and simple steps:
1. Start with clean, dry nails, with the cuticles pushed back. (Need some tools to make prep easier? Some of my favorites are here)
2. Choose your Color Street color or design (so many options!!!)
3. Remove the strips from the packaging and select the strip closest in width to your pinkie nail.
4. Remove the clear cover, and peel the nail strip from the white backing.
5. Line the curve of the strip up with your cuticle line, and smooth the nail strip onto your nail.
6. Use your opposite thumb to perforate the extra nail strip. (If you have short nails you can use the remaining nail strip to double up on each nail, or to do a friend’s nails!)
7. Repeat steps 3-6 for each nail – including your toes if you like – saving your thumbnails for last. They are your best application tools!
This quick video shows you how easy it is to do:
Haven’t tried Color Street? Request a free sample here.
Ready apply Color Street yourself? Shop here.
More questions? Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.