Are you anxiously awaiting the arrival of Color Street Canada?
Are you ready to buy nail polish strips from Color Street in Canada? Are you ready to host a Color Street party? Are you excited to join Color Street Canada?
Color Street nail polish strips are patented dry nail polish strips that you apply at home in minutes. The nail polish strips are 95% dry when you open a specially-sealed package, and they dry the remaining 5% on your nails. They are available in solid, glitter and design options – something to suit every taste. Color Street nail polish strips can last as long as 10-14 days, and, when you’re ready for a change, you can simply remove with regular nail polish remover.
There are many direct sales options out there, all of which have the potential to offer the ability to share great products, maintain flexible work hours, and earn additional income.
SO WHY CHOOSE COLOR STREET? WHAT ARE THE TOP REASONS TO JOIN COLOR STREET CANADA?
Here are the top five reasons to join my Color Street Team:
1. IT DOESN’T COST A LOT TO GET STARTED WITH COLOR STREET.
While we don’t yet know the price in Canadian dollars, the price for the Basic Starter Kit ($250 value) in US dollars is just $129. It has everything you need to get started, including samples, catalogs, and 13 full sets! After that, the only ongoing cost is $10 US/month to maintain your Color Street website (the first 2 months are free!)
2. COLOR STREET IS PORTABLE.
If you choose, you may run your entire Color Street business from your website. You may keep inventory on hand, but it’s not a requirement. Even if you do, it doesn’t take up a lot of space. My entire “store” takes up the space of a large shoe box (though I use a fun 31 bag typically!). In normal times, I carry it with me often and sell Color Street to people in lots of unexpected locations!
3. WITH COLOR STREET, ONE SIZE FITS ALL.
Each package of Color Street Nail Polish Strips includes 16 strips of 95% dry nail polish in various widths and shapes. This ensures that each person can match each nail as close as possible. And each strip is easily customizable even further- use your opposing thumbnail or a cuticle stick to remove any extra length or width of the strip, or use scissors or even craft punches to change them up even more! (The packages are also slim and easy to mail – important when distances are as great as they are in some of my favourite places in Canada, like the Yukon!)
4. COLOR STREET HAS A GREAT COMPENSATION PLAN.
Again, the Canadian compensation plan has not been released yet, but the base compensation plan for the US includes a 25% rebate on all purchases- both your own and your customers. Depending on how much you sell each month, and how you grow your team, the percentage increases. Learn more here.
5. MY COLOR STREET TEAM PROVIDES ONGOING TRAINING AND SUPPORT.
Our team provides a supportive, helpful network, with varying levels of direct sales experience. We also use and promote the methods of attraction marketing – and not spamming people, especially not your friends and family. And perhaps more importantly, we are building lasting friendships, from all corners of the country, and having a lot of fun doing it. We can’t wait to share the fun with our friends and neighbours to the north!
So did these five reasons to join Color Street get you thinking? Want to learn more about Color Street? Join our team’s no-pressure interest group on Facebook here.