Color Street is now available in Canada – whether you want to shop or join, you’re sure to have many questions. Here are some frequently asked questions – and answers – about the Color Street Canada launch to help you out!
Frequently Asked Questions: Color Street Canada Launch
1. Will Color Street be available in all Canadian provinces?
Yes, we have fulfilled all requirements to be eligible to sell in all Canadian provinces.
2. Will Color Street be spelled Colour Street in Canada?
No, Color Street and its logo are trademarked, so the spelling will not change.
3. What will be included in the Starter Kits for new Canadian Stylists?
All Starter Kits will contain the same products and accessories for both the US and Canada. Canadian Stylists may choose to receive their marketing materials in either English or French by selecting their preferred language during enrollment.
4. Can US Stylists sell to Canadian customers and vice versa?
Yes, the website will allow Stylists from both the US and Canada to sell to customers in both countries after the Color Street Canada launch. (This does NOT apply to “in stock” items for stylists- those may not be sold/shipped across the border.)
5. Can US Stylists recruit new Stylists in Canada and vice versa?
Yes, the website will allow Stylists from both the US and Canada to enroll new Stylists from both countries after the Color Street Canada launch.
6. What is the product pricing in Canadian dollars?
|US Dollars||Canadian Dollars|
|Solid Colors, Clear Art Designs||$11 USD||$14 CAD|
|Glitters||$12 USD||$15.25 CAD|
|Glitter Nail Art Designs, Nail Art Designs, Glitter-Dipped||$13 USD||$16.50 CAD|
|French Manicure||$14 USD||$17.75 CAD|
|Starter Kit||$129 USD||$159 CAD|
|eSuite Fee||$9.95 USD||$12.50 CAD|
7. Will the B3G1 deal be offered in Canada?
Yes, the Buy 3, Get 1 Free special for solids, glitters, and designs will be the same in both countries. The Buy 1, Get 1 French Manicure special will also be the same in both countries.
8. How much will it cost to ship to Canada?
How long will shipping take? All orders will ship via FedEx and will take 1-3 business days in transit once shipped. Shipping for the Starter Kit will cost $15 CAD; for all other orders, please refer to the below:
|Orders with Nail Strips Only||Orders with Nail Strips & Business Supplies|
|Less than 1 lb||$10.99 CAD||$19.99 CAD|
|1 lb – 1.99 lb||$19.99 CAD||$24.99 CAD|
|2 lb – 7.99 lb||$24.99 CAD||$24.99 CAD|
|8 lb & above||$29.99 CAD||$29.99 CAD|
9. For orders placed through the website, how is sales tax collected and remitted to the Canadian government?
Taxes (GST/HST and PST where applicable) will be collected and remitted by Color Street for website orders placed in Canada, as is done for US orders. Stylists will not be required to remit any sales tax for orders placed on the website.
10. Will customers or Stylists be charged any additional customs fees or duties upon delivery?
No. There will be no additional fees charged at the time of delivery.
So what are you waiting for? Are you ready to join in the fun?
Want a sample? Request one here.