So chimichurri isn’t a whole meal – but it does make a
Easy Chimichurri Recipe
- 1 1/3 cups parsley
- 2/3 cup cilantro
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place parsley, cilantro, garlic and red pepper flakes in food processor and blend with 10 1-second pulses.
- In a 2-cup glass measuring cup, combine hot water, dried oregano, and kosher salt and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Scrape herb mixture from food processor into measuring cup, and add red wine vinegar. Then whisk in olive oil.
- Allow sauce to rest at room temperature before serving, or freeze in small in containers.
For more quick dinner ideas click here.