Learn how quick and easy steps for applying French manicure Color Street makes it easy to have a beautiful, DIY French Manicure.
Color Street is fast, fun and easy to apply. These 100% Nail Polish Strips can be applied to fingers and toes in just a few minutes while at home, on a lunch break at work, or even in a moving car! (Don’t try that with bottled nail polish!). Learn more here.
Now it’s easy to get classic – or sparkly – French manicure at home – with no nail tape, stencils, or drips. Color Street French Manicure sets are just as easy to apply as the other Color Street sets, with just two simple layers. First, apply the already-curved French tip to each nail. Wait a few minutes, then apply the included clear strips on top, and you’re done!
Just follow these quick and simple steps:
(Need some tools to make prep easier? Some of my favorites are here)
2. Choose your Color Street French Manicure (so many options!!!)
3. Remove the strips of tips from the packaging and select the strip closest in width to your pinkie nail.
5. Line the curve of the strip up with your desired tip placement, and smooth the nail strip onto your nail.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 for each nail – including your toes if you like – saving your thumbnails for last.
They are your best application tools!
8. After waiting a few minutes, remove the clear strips from the packaging. Repeat steps 3-6 again on each nail, using the clear strips.
Watch this quick video to see an example: